You will find many image-editing apps available for smartphone. Among all those few are popular like Google Snapseed, Photoshop and few more.
Here we will discuss what Google Snapseed app is and how to use it. Using this app, you can enjoy more features to improve your photos as you wish. This app will help you to correct tone, adjust angles, squeeze white balance, and many more.
Know about Google’s Snapseed:
Snapseed is a popular total and specialized photo editor developed by Google.
• 29 Tools and Filters, includes: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective.
• Opens JPG and DNG files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
Steps to use Snapseed !
No. 1: Select any image and open it with this app.
No.2: Straighten the photo or tune the position of the image vertically or horizontally as per your choice.
No. 3: Crop the photo. If you want, you may eliminate any portion from the picture, using the ‘Crop’ option.
No. 4: Then adjust the image levels by tuning brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation and more.
No. 5: You may add effects to image including, tonal contrast, vintage effect, and more.
No. 6: At last save the image.